Formed in 2012, the Three Maples Renaissance Corporation is dedicated to teaching and entertaining while raising money for charity. Events organized by the corporation will bring together local artists, craftsmen, and performers in a friendly, educational, themed environment.
Our board of directors:
- Andrew Jefferson – President, Auction Coordinator, Souvenir Coordinator.
- Robert “Bob” Bean – Vice President
- Evy Woodsmith- Assistant Vice President, Plot Director.
- Danny Scialdone – Treasurer, General Manager, Entertainment Liason.
- Meghan Scialdone – Secretary, Assistant General Manager, Merchant Director.
- Betty Jefferson – Board Director, Website Administrator, Auction Coordinator.
- Andrew “Drew” Lichtenwalner – Board Director, Facilities Manager
- Brian Caton – Board Director, Social Media PR Representative.
- Jesse Bolin – Board Director, Souvenir Coordinator.
- Marghi Du Vergey Bean – Board Director
- Nathan Woodsmith – Board Director
Some of our proud achievements!
- Chosen 2019 Editor’s Pick for Best Charitable Renaissance Faire in NH by New Hampshire Magazine! Thank you to all of our amazing patrons, volunteers, performers, merchants, sponsors, and everyone who made the faire possible!