The following are people and businesses which have been a great help in making the faire happen, and charities that we support.
– Gypsy Rose’s: The original founder of NHRF! Gypsy Rose is an artist who creates handmade costume horns, jewelry, portraits and much more.
– Candid Candy Photography: Many of the beautiful photos on this site were taken by the amazing Heather Clark of Candid Candy Photography. We can’t get enough of her vivid photos!
– David Bass Photography: Thanks to David Bass for many of the beautiful photos he has taken of the Faire and its people.
– Newton Greenhouse and the McElroy family: Many thanks to the Newton Greenhouse and the McElroy family for all the flowers provided to the NHRF to make a welcoming main entrance.
Articles About NHRF
– WMUR has a great video of our 2013 faire. You can see it here– New Hampshire Renaissance Faire Earns a Rousing ‘Huzzah’! by Nerd Calibur