Rules of the Realm
In order to maintain an environment suitable for guests of all ages, and in consideration of your personal health and safety, patrons must wear shirts and shoes at all times. Clothing depicting rude, vulgar, and otherwise offensive language or images is not permitted. We reserve the right to deny admission to or remove any person wearing attire that we consider inappropriate or that could distract from the experience of other guests.
The following policies also apply:
- Admission tickets are for one day only.
- The admission price covers all the events of the faire.
- By purchasing a ticket for admission, you allow photographs of you, and your family, to be taken and used by the Faire.
- Please limit the bawdiness, this is a family-oriented faire.
- No patrons will be admitted after close, to attend an after-hours event you must attend the faire.
- All weapons must be blunt, sheathed, and peace-tied for the entire duration of the faire.
- All weapons will be checked by security at the main gate.
- No real firearms. Any replicas must be checked by security and peace-tied at the gate.
- No fighting, real or practice, unless it is part of a choreographed NHRF act.
- Smoking or vaping is allowed only in the designated smoking area(s).
- No alcohol or recreational drugs are permitted at the Faire.
- No glass bottles or containers are allowed on the Faire grounds.
- Please dispose of all trash properly, there are receptacles placed around the Fairgrounds.
- Children and minors must always be attended by an adult
- Missing or Lost Children & Parents should check in at the First Aid Tent.
- No animals are allowed except trained service animals unless part of the Faire.
- Service animals must be on a leash and under their owner’s control at all times.
- Do not park on the main road, entrance road, or any other areas marked No Parking, you may be towed.
- No cars are allowed inside Faire grounds during Faire hours, or while patrons are still present.
- For safety reasons, please keep off the stages unless you are part of a Faire Act.
- Some performers and specific events are working ‘for hat’, please support these talented people with a donation.
- No soliciting or busking unless you are a recognized Faire merchant or act.
- NHRF does not tolerate harassment of any kind.
- You may be asked to leave if the Faire your behavior is disruptive or dangerous.
NHRF Harassment Policy
It is the policy of Three Maples Renaissance Corporation, producers of the New Hampshire Renaissance Faire, that harassment of any kind will not be tolerated. We believe that all people deserve to be treated with dignity, decency and respect.
Everyone is at the Faire to have fun, and it is possible, in the name of fun, to sometimes go too far. Remember that if someone asks you to stop doing something that is bothering them, you must stop. If you have been harassed, you should ask the person who is harassing you to stop their behavior. If they do not stop, report it to Faire Security or Faire Management.
Three Maples Renaissance Corporation reserves the right to ask anyone who is harassing another to leave the Faire.
If you have any questions please contact us. Thank you!